A fireplace can be a great improvement to your home, adding a touch of warmth and ambience.
If you don’t have a chimney or simply want to avoid the hassle that can come with installing a woodburning or gas fireplace, then electric is the way to go! Electric fires and fireplaces can be fitted quickly and conveniently without the need for a registered installer; they don’t require a chimney or flue as they don’t produce any waste gases allowing rooms to have greater heat insulation.
Not only is electric extremely convenient, there are many additional benefits for choosing electric over another fuel;
- Electricity is a clean fuel that can be generated from renewable sources
including wind farms or nuclear energy.
- Electric Fires don’t require any annual servicing or regular maintenance,
meaning they are more cost effective.
- Electric Fires provides instant heat as soon as the product is switched on.
- For every 2kW electric input into the fire 2kW of heat is generated,
therefore 100% efficient.
- Utilising the flame effect only feature provides a real flame effect
from ribbons and LED lights to mimic the look of the flame without any heat
- Electric fires can be positioned anywhere in the room
as there is no flue or chimney requirement.
- Throughout their lifetime electric fires don’t have any consumable parts
and don’t require any replacement components.
- Electric Fires feature thermostat control provide the user automatic control
to regulate room temperature.
The Elgin & Hall range of electric fireplaces and inset electric fires come in a selection of different styles to suit any taste from the traditional to contemporary; finishes range from Chrome, Brass and Black to Micro Marble and Timber. There really is a style to suit everyone.
Take a look at the full range at www.elginandhall.co.uk